Saturday, October 30, 2010

So many things to do...

Hello everyone,
I know made a commitment to take pictures daily and for the most part I feel really good about what I have done over the last three months.  I can see a difference in the quality of pictures and I am getting quicker with my settings with my camera which is nice.  Of course, there is still loads for improvement, but for the next couple of days...no pictures until I get caught up on my long list of to do's.  I have been going here and there and I really need some time to focus on my getting organized again...especially since the holiday season is practically here!
Call it a habit or I just love sharing my pictures...I really feel the  need to post a picture.  Here is a picture of Audrey and I when she was little.  I felt inspired to post this one since I went shopping today for Longhorn gear for both of my girls.  I cant wait to see the pictures I can get of the girls all decked out in Texas, Texas YeeHaw!!!  

Have a great weekend and pray that I can get back on my A Game by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment