Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Celebrations have begun!

OK...I know I am supposed to be blogging more often and by the number of pictures I have uploaded today should show...I have been very busy but with camera in hand!  Thank you God for my camera and my very patient family for allowing me to document everything!  Well, last night we had a wonderful dinner at Lightcatcher Winery and Bistro.  Wow...it was amazing food and it was a beautiful place to enjoy a long dinner with family.  Of course, it is not too kiddo friendly...just in case you are looking for a wonderful place to have a wonderful meal.  Anyway, my father-in-law, EJ and his beautiful fiance, JoAnn, invited everyone out to have dinner.  We had such a great time and below are some pictures to highlight the awesome evening.  
EJ and JoAnn...arent they just so darling!  Thanks you two for a wonderful evening.  We love you very much! 
Pappa and Audrey and she loves her Pappa!
Tim and Kara...what a wonderful and beautiful couple!  One of my favorites! 
Audrey with a flower.  I just love the enthusiasm of Pappa!  Too cute!
Audrey, Lauren, and Kris...I love my beautiful family!
Mama with Lauren.
Baily, JoAnn's granddaughter.  She is so sweet and beautiful.

Ashland and Audrey playing with the flowers on the table.  Ashlan, is another granddaughter of JoAnn.  
JoAnn's two daughters, Britney and Alisa.  Beautiful...just like JoAnn.  It was so great to hang out with everyone.  
Then...today we got to go over to Grandma Bonnie's house for her Amazing Spaghetti Dinner and a gift exchange with Tim, Kara and Jax.   It was nice to do a little Christmas with them since they live in Austin and we would have missed out on the big day.  Of course, it can get anyone in the mood for ripping open presents!!!!!   And open presents we did...
Audrey running to show off her new playdoh toy!
Lauren being more interested in the foot stool than all of the commotion of presents.  I am sure she will be totally different next year!
A little out of focus but I love the sweet expression on her face as she shows me her new coloring pages.
Tim and Kara excited about Jax's new gift!
Remote control car for little boys...or big boys!
Audrey with her first camera...yes, that is a working camera.  Amazing!
Tim and Jax playing with the new remote control car.  They love it!  
Grandma Bonnie being the most amazing women I know!  How she does it?  I have no idea...I guess with loads of love!  
Yes...loads of love and I have loads of love for you Bonnie.  Thank you for doing all that you do and being who you are...AMAZING!
Oh...I just love Christmas time...

No comments:

Post a Comment