Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yes, my wonderful husband's birthday was this weekend.  I love him so very much that I paid to have him jump out of a perfectly good airplane for his special day.  Dont worry...it was on his bucket list of things to do.  So, I did what any good wife would do, I blind folded him and drove him to the place with out him knowing what was about to take place.  You know...because I love him so!  So, here are quite a few pictures from his adventure!
Dont he look happy to be blindfolded?

Yes, he is happy about the opportunity to skydive!  I knew he would love it!
So handsome!  I had my aperture too low and so the flag in the background is almost unrecognizable.  Ugh!  Again...I need to work on changing my settings faster.
I love this shot.  It almost looks like a group of pilots heading off for a mission.
Kris boarding the plan with his tandem partner.
This shot just highlights how high they really are and they are really jumping out of an airplane on purpose!  Crazy!
There they go...
 
Here the camera man is moving in on them to get some close up shots! 
Honestly, the tandem guy looks like he is having  more fun than Kris.
Can you see how the wind is distorting Kris's face?
Here you can really see the distortion.
Here they pull the parachute.
Here is the landing! 
I am glad that they landed safely!
Audrey was glad he was back as well.
Happy Birthday my Babe!  The girls and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment