Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Lights

I know this late, but it is better late than never...Well, about a week ago, we all bundled up to go downtown to check out some Christmas lights.  Downtown Ft Worth is so nice and they do such a great job of lighting the trees.  Well, Kris and I were walking around with the girls appreciating where we live and then Audrey sees a long line of kiddos waiting to see Santa...  She watches the kiddos for a couple of minutes.  Then she looks at Kris and I and says...I think we should wait in line to see Santa Claus.  Kris and I tried to distract her and even tried to bribe her but she would not budge!  She had set her sight on the man in red and she was determined to see Santa.   After about 45 minutes we got to see Santa and I have to say...it was really a great to see her excited to see him.  I think she made the right choice...
Audrey pushing Lauren as we are about to take off to see lights.
This is her pointing at Santa.  I wish I could have got him in the picture but the camera lens does not have a "turn your head to the right" angle.
She was still contemplating going to stand in line or not.  So, while she is waiting I tried to get  in a couple of cute shots.
Beautiful tree.   
Audrey watching Santa while we are waiting.
Lauren watching Santa while we are waiting.
Santa and Audrey...I had asked her what she told Santa and she said that she wanted him to know that she obeyed right away, all the way and with a joyful heart and to let him know there was a big Christmas Tree right behind him.
Then we went to see some more lights.  If you look closely you can see Audrey at the base of the tree.
I really like the effect the lights had on my pictures...
Again...cool lighting.
She was having such an awesome night!  Well, I guess you can say we all were.  What a great time out with the family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment