Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies

 I have to share a couple of pictures of my girls helping me with christmas cookies.  It is a Christmas tradition that I have been working on before the girls were born but after 7 years you would think I would have gotten right by now.  But to my shame...nope...not yet!  But I try each year and each year something goes wrong.  I am going to have my friend Edith or Bonnie stand over my shoulder next year to make sure I get it right.  Of course, we pushed through with our deformed cookies, decorated them, and gave them out to friends and family.  I should say that Audrey decorated them all and it was so cute to see and hear her squeal with delight with each cookie completed.  Anyway, as I was telling the story to my Mama and several other people about how the cookies that I am giving them is made with Love and not with skill, Audrey asks me..."are we giving people bad cookies?"  I love her concern for all of those we love.
Audrey patting the cookie dough.  She is very intentional in making sure it is flat for cookie stamping.
Can you see the look of concentration on her face?  Too cute.
I personally love how Lauren's tongue is sticking out.  She had been sneaking bites of cookie dough through the whole process.  
The only time these cookies looked like Christmas Cookies.  
I love tradition and I hope I to have this tradition worked out to a tasty treat each time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment