Monday, December 6, 2010

What a weekend!

I feel so loved.  After a very, very long week of dealing with two sick girls.  Of course, the problem is a bit more difficult because my sweet Lauren has moved to a stage 4 clinger and it is not fun for this Mama.  In case you do not know what that means...it means that she wants to be touching me every waking moment.  And when there is space between us, there is a meltdown.  UGH!!!  It is exhausting!  Anyway, my wonderful husband gave me a break and took me out for a wonderful dinner on Saturday.  Then my amazing mother-in-law, Bonnie further loved on me by agreeing to have the girls stay the night so Sunday morning we could enjoy Sunday brunch at the Fort Worth Culinary school.  Wow...two great meals in a 24 hour period.  But there is more...my sweet girls also allowed me to take some great Christmas pictures of them for Christmas cards this year. This is a major deal since we can not seem to get a photographer schedule to take pictures of us.  I know I waited too long.  I will do better next year!  In the mean time, take a look at my favorites Christmas shots of Audrey and Lauren.
Here Audrey is singing Christmas songs to me.  She is just too amazing! 
She is also very beautiful!
I know the prop is a bit much but I had to get her started somehow on letting me get pictures of her.
Kris and Audrey went Casa Manana to see Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  I just love it when they go do something special just between the two of them.  
Audrey being Rudolph.  Too Cute! 
Lauren giving a big hug to Mr. Snowman.
OH my God!  I cannot believe I got this shot!  Just so you know...there is no processing on this shot! 
I love how her tongue sticks out just a little bit.  In most of my baby pictures, I did the same thing.  
I love this shot as well.
Again...great shot! 
I love this shot as well. 
Then, I got this tender moment between Audrey and Lauren.  

I am so thankful for my sweet girls being patient with their Mama as I worked to get pictures.   I hope next year we can get Christmas pictures for the whole family, but for this year...I think the Christmas cards turned out just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment