Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Texas Weather...

Only in Texas can we experience beautiful weather like we did today.  Seriously, 85 degrees, sunshine, and Christmas enthusiasm...what could be better?  With so much loveliness outside the girls and I went out and had lunch with Daddy, which is a wonderful treat!  Then Daddy went to work and the girls and I went to the Zoo.  It was such a wonderful day to go and check out some animals.   
Daddy and Lauren.
My family!
Audrey being goofy.
Yes, that is another funny face...
OH yes...there is always more funny faces!
There is the cuteness!  
But...one more for the road! 
Love this shot.  After being at the zoo for awhile.  Audrey was helping Lauren find her way out so we can have some quiet time at home.  Audrey is the best big sister I have ever met!!!  Man, I wish I was more like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment