Monday, December 13, 2010

Small Group Christmas Party

This month has been a challenge to get blogs up and I am sure you understand with all of this Christmas Cheer going around!  Well, to get you updated on what has been going on with us, on Saturday we had our Annual Small Group Christmas Dinner.  I love our small group!  They are like family and all so very precious to Kris and I.  I am truly so very thankful for our group.  For those that do not know what a small group is, well, it is a group of believers that meet on a regular basis to learn about Jesus and they way Kris and I like to put it...learn how to walk the Christian talk.  We are a family of believers and it is a beautiful gift from God!  Anyway, this year Edith was so gracious to host the Dinner at her beautiful place.  I took loads of pictures and below are some of my favorites.  Enjoy!
Edith and Bryan.  Such a beautiful couple. 
Then...when Sam is in the mix...a beautiful family! 
Kris, Lauren and Audrey.  I do love my family! 
Robert, Jack, Kelly and Maddie...Super Amazing!  I really wish we could spend more time with this family!
Michelle and Judith
Michelle has four kiddos and instead of trying to get all four kiddos to look at the camera I thought I would break it up.  I think it turned out very sweet.
Michelle and Jacob
Michelle and Phillip
Michelle and Elias


Kid table...it was so nice to hear them all laughing and talking while we were having dinner.  
Edith had gotten poppers for the party and they were a huge success!  I am going to add them to my family tradition! 
Everyone really enjoyed all of the jokes that were apart of the popper surprise!
Robert sharing his joke.
Robert showing off he can handle kid's toys with no problem!
Lauren and her legendary big bite!
All of the kiddos singing Happy Birthday Jesus before they open their poppers.
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope all of your holiday parties are as fun and enjoyable as this one has been for us!  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on keeping up with the blog Jessica - it looks fabulous!!!

    Merry Christmas,

    Karen Russell

    ReplyDelete