Thursday, December 2, 2010

Will you marry me?

Audrey and Lauren both have a nasty cold today and so we have been watching a lot of Disney movies on the couch.  You know, giving our bodies time to heal.  So, I only assume that all of the fairy tales that have been playing all day lead to Audrey wanting to put on her Ballerina outfit and ask me over and over...Will you marry me?  It is just so sweet.  I really cant believe that she agreed to let me take a few pictures.
Here she is showing how to get married, which is basically dancing around in a circle.
Due to so many pictures this last weekend being so off, I am was working on my white balance settings and I have to say...need more work!  But I will get it! 
I really like how she was showing me how she can balance and point her toe.  So precious... 
Then, she asked me again...Will you marry me Mama?  
Of course, I will!  Over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment