Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Photo Shoot...What?

OK....so while I was at Tim's surprise birthday party. I got asked by Chris and Ashley if I would stop by and take a couple of pictures of their new baby boy.  I was thinking to myself...are you kidding...I would love to but I have not prepared....oh I hope I don't screw this up!  I have to tell you, I was so super nervous but I wanted to desperately wanted to practice so I said yes!  I warned them, I am practicing and if we get one good shot...then I have succeeded!   So they agreed and below are a couple of shots I got from an impromptu baby photo shoot!  I am far from Erin Cobb but, I gave it my best shot with little preparation....
Ashley with her new little man.  He was so attentive and look at those baby blue eyes!
He was such a sweet baby.  I love the sweet smile on Ashely's face.  It is almost like she is breathing in his sweet baby smell.  I so miss that sweet baby smell.
Great shot of Ashley and I am still so amazed how alert he was that morning!
OK...so who is more photogenic...the baby or Ashely...so hard to decide!
Great shot!  Thanks Ashely for thinking of using the bouncer to prop him up to get some great catchlight!
Wow...This little man looks so awesome.  Thank you little man for being such a great sport while I took pictures.
Then it was Chris's turn to get pictures with his little man.  And let me say...I LOVE this shot!!  This is the perfect picture of a parent full of love.  Giving his new baby a kiss while he is screaming because he does not want to have any more pictures taken.  Such a touching picture...Chris and Ashley you are awesome parents and it already shows!  Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy and thank you for the opportunity to take pictures of your beautiful family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment