Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  To bring in 2011 we got to combine it will celebrate my brother-in-law turning 40!  It was such a wonderful surprise birthday!  We all went down to Austin to celebrate and got to hang out with my God-parents...Steve and Dawn.  We love you so very much and thank you for letting us stay with you guys and watching our girls while Kris and I went to the b-day party.  I took so many pictures over this weekend...it was hard to narrow it down.  I hope you enjoy...
Audrey and Lauren playing with a bubble blower Pappa O and Grand Dawn got the girls.  
Here it looks like Dawn is really enjoying the bubbles!
Then we loaded up the girls and walked down to a near by playground.  I just love the sweet smile on Steve's face as he watches Lauren take off for another run down the slide.
Lauren all decked out in her beds that she took from Steve's garage.  
Tim's Surprise Look...
Seriously...he was really surprised.  He is always ready to have a party and he thought this New Year's Party was already starting off with a BANG...when everyone yelled at him when he walked into the door.   I love his enthusiasm!
Cindy...the hostess with the mostess!  Thank you Cindy and Vernon for hosting a wonderful party.  Your home is beautiful and the two of you make everyone feel so welcomed that it felt like we had been friends for years.  Seriously...that is talent!  Thanks!
Tim after his candles finally went out...he was so grateful that so many people came to the party and that he was loved by so many!  I love how this shot shows the sincerity of the moment.
Kris cornered to by Chris and Ashley to get financial advise.  Thank God he loves what he does because even when he is off the clock, he always ready to help where he can!
Love this shot!  I giggled almost the whole night.  It was such a great group of people!
Kris, Tim and Chris.  What a handsome group of guys!
This is not everyone at the party but I love how I got mostly everyone smiling and Tim is in the middle of everyone!  
Kara getting ready to yell out...Happy New Year!
Everyone so excited about the new year and I believe this shot captures it the best!
Kisses are always in order at the stroke of midnight!
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Tim.  We love you and hope there are many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment