Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catching up

Hello out there...I hope the new year is going well so far.  I know for me, I am working feverishly to make some changes that I hope stick for the new year.  So far, I have been somewhat successful...I as in most things, the implementation of an idea is much harder than dreaming up the idea.  So, in hopes of posting more regularly than I did over the November and December, I went through my photos and have some pictures that I have not posted but I thought were cute and wanted to share.
Weekend Mornings...
I love spending time as a family and weekend mornings are the best.  Kris had grabbed the camera to capture the dynamics of this Mama playing with her girls.
I really do not know why they love to crawl all over me but I do love it!

Lauren singing...Of course, notice how the arm is still up so she does not loose her bracelet.  Mama did not raise a fool!

Christmas with Papa and Nana
Lauren truly understands what wrapped presents mean!
Papa is so excited to share his goodies with Audrey and Lauren!
Ohh...
Ahh...
Audrey and Nana
I think she loves it!
I think she loves her gifts as well.  Thank you Papa and Nana!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment