Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Birthday

I cannot believe that I just celebrated another year of getting older.  I have to admit that it kinda freaks me out to say how old I am...mostly because when my mom was this old I was a junior in high school and she seemed so old to me when I was 17.  Then to think that neither of my girls are in school...I wonder if their point of reference of old will be more positive than mine.  Anyway, I got to spend the day with my girls, my dear friend Edith and Sam, and ending the day with my Babe...the Love of my Life.  Seriously...I am so richly loved!  Below are a few pictures from my special day!
Love this shot of Lauren.  Here she is throwing paper cups into a wind tunnel to watch them fly up into the air.
Here is Audrey throwing her paper cup into the air.  Not a great shot but I love the magic of discovery.
Audrey and Sam.  They had their backs to a large window thus blowing out this shot.  But I am working on shooting RAW images and was really impressed but how much I could salvage of Audrey's face with the bad lighting.
I really liked this shot of the little trains that they were playing with.  
Edith and this Mama.  Thanks Babe for getting this shot!
My Babe and Lauren.  She has chocolate cake all over her face.  Too cute!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes on my birthday.  It was so wonderful.  And a special thank you for my Babe that made sure that my special day was very special indeed!  I love you so very much and I thank God for Blessing me so with you!  
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment