Friday, January 21, 2011

No Motivation...

This whole week has been full of me not being motivated to much of anything.  I keep trying to muster up energy to do anything, take pictures, laundry, daily chores but I often fall short of just doing enough to get by.  Of course, it does not help that the girls have a cold and makes me want all the more to be lethargic.  So, today the girls and I went shopping for bedding for their new bunk beds...just in case Kris will feel motivated enough to put it together tonight.  Well, in the spirit of trying to motivate myself, I thought I would try to make origami birds that I plan on hanging down over each of the girls' bed.  Thankfully this got me motivated to take a couple picture.  So...hopefully I am going into this weekend with my friend(my camera) back in hand.
Dont they look like a flock of birds?
I just hope they last more than a couple of days...
Now...I just need to get motivated to clean the house!

I hope you all have a Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment