Thursday, January 27, 2011

Duck Pond

Hello everyone!!!  I am so sorry that I have not been posting much.  I am really going through a funk of sorts.  I have not felt motivated to do much of anything and feeling down in general.  I went to my mom's group this last week and apparently it is not uncommon to have a feeling of depression during the winter season.  Once I heard that...I knew that is what is going on with me.  I have been feeling depressed and thankfully I feel that I am finally coming through it...Thank God!  So, now that is all cleared up on what is going on with me...this week I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a photo shoot area that would be good for another practice photo shoot.  So, my neighbor friends went with the girls and I to the duck pond and were so nice to let me take loads of pictures of them.  They are just so good to me...
Lauren is just so darn cute in this poncho.  
Audrey and her friend Paige.  
Romney.  I just love those piercing eyes.
Phoenix, he is so full of life.  I was so thankful that I got his real smile because he was trying so hard to smile for me that his smile look more like he was getting ready for a visit from the dentist.
Meridith, Paige and Audrey.  We had such a great time!
Paige was the best model.  She was always ready to look at the camera! 
Meridith, truly a Mama that I admire.  She is so good at keeping her cool and feeling so calm.  I just love hanging out with her and I have learned so much from her in the short time that we have been friends!
I hope you are having a great day and will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment