Friday, January 14, 2011

Lovin' Bath Time

My girls never cease to surprise me with what they do.  An example would be my sweet Lauren and how she LOVES bath time.  I have heard her on numerous occasions laughing in the bath tub when no one else is in there with her.  She loves it when Audrey takes a bath with her.  The both of them often will be giggling so much so that I will go into the bathroom just to giggle with them.  Well, last night I told the girls that I was going to get their bath ready and they need to get ready for a bath.  Of course, I get side tracked with my regular chores of getting the girls ready for bed when Kris says...you have to come see this!  Yes, Lauren had gotten so excited about bath time that she decided to jump right on in...check it out!
This is my first shot with out really setting anything up.  I was afraid of missing the evidence of her being in the bath tub with her clothes on.  
But...I should have known that I would have gotten a better shot of her cuteness!
Or...even her classic open mouth smile.  She was so proud of herself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment