Thursday, January 6, 2011

Play Date with Paige

As you may know, Sam is a wonderful friend for dear Audrey but she has learned the joy of having a friend that is a girl.  We now see Paige every chance we can get.  Thankfully she lives right next door and my sweet girl is showing real stalker potential because anytime she hears Paige outside she wants to run outside to play.  I keep trying to teach her about not overstaying her welcome but that is just foolishness to Audrey.  Well today I pulled out my camera and captured some cute shots of Audrey and Paige playing with all things...GIRLY!  It was awesome and I owe many thanks to Meridith for allowing her beautiful family to hang out so much with us.  It truly is a Blessing to us and I am so grateful for such wonderful neighbors!
Audrey and Paige working feverishly on making their own beaded necklace.
It is all done!
Love this shot.  It is not the best shot due to the widow messing with the exposure in the background...but love the sweetness of these two girls!
Showing off her best ballerina outfit!
These two girls are just so sweet.  By the way, Audrey is trying to make her tooth loose since Paige is loosing one of her front teeth.  So, that is the reason for the tongue sticking out!
Love this close up of Paige.  Isnt she so beautiful!  She is truly gracious and sweet...I guess you can say she is beautiful inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Paige is adorable! I'll try not to share this with Sam as I'm sure he'll wonder why he isn't in the pics. Of course, not out of jealously but out of pure curiosity and admiration. Oh how he misses his Audrey.

    ReplyDelete