Saturday, October 16, 2010

Austin Trip

I know it has been a couple of days since I posted but it was for good reason...family!  I have been trying to go down to Austin once a month.  This way the girls get to hang out with family that we do not get to see as often as we would like see them...there is just not enough time in the day for everything!  And, as you know, there is no substitute for time when building relationships.  So, we load up the truck and head down to Austin for a couple of days just to hang out as a family.  So, I did take loads of pictures and below are some of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy!
As soon as we got to Austin, we stopped at Auntie Kara's house for dinner and to play for a little while.  And play the kiddos did!
This is Audrey, Lauren and Jax all taking off for a little walk after everyone was done with dinner.  It was so cute to see them all chasing one another.
Love this shot of Lauren!  
I love this shot of Jax!  He is such a handsome boy!
This is the posse and they are taking off with more riding toys.  Kids...love the sense of adventure!

Then, we headed over to my Godparent's house for the night.  I love Steve and Dawn and I can tell that Audrey and Lauren do too.  It was such a wonderful weekend!
This is Papa O and Audrey.  He is showing her how to make light.
Can you tell that she just loves to learn from her Papa O?
And there it is...light!
I just love the lighting in this shot!
Then it was time to take a break.
Look at this...Papa and Audrey built a fort!  
Then it was time to have a Tea Party in the fort.  It was magical!
  
Lastly, we met up with my sister, Jennifer and her beautiful family.  I was so excited that they let me take several pictures of them.  Here are two of my favorites.  It is awesome to spend time with Jennifer and I am so amazed how quickly her kiddos are growing up and how beautiful they are becoming on the inside and out.
This is Trinity and Jennifer.  Just Beautiful...
My favorite shot!  Trinity is so beautiful...
Lauren is pretty cute too!
Auntie Jenn showing Lauren all of her pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment