Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Craft Day

OK...so as a SAHM, there are days when you just do not know how the day will play out.  Today was one of those days.  I had a lot of things to do.  You know, the usual...clean house, laundry, maybe work in the yard (especially since that was my excuse for not working out this morning).  But that is not what the girls and I did today...we did craft stuff.  Of course, having Edith and Sam come over makes it so easy to decide to do fun stuff.  So, below is a couple of pictures of our accomplishments.
This is all of our projects that we did today.  This week we are focusing on the Letter B.  My project was a wreath that is made up of candy corn for Halloween.  I saw it in Women's Day magazine.  Edith came over and we enjoyed coffee, conversation and crafts.  Seriously...it was wonderful for this Mama!
This is a focus shot of Lauren's B.  She is just learning how to hold a crayon and color.  So, do not be alarmed if you can not see anything, because it is very light.  But we did it all together and that is what counts. 
This is a focused shot of Audrey's B.  Needless to say hers was a bit more work but she did such a great job.  I just love teaching her to write and learn about this wonderful world we live in.   
This is Lauren smiling as usual.  You should know that I can not go one day with out at least one picture of my sweet girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment