Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playing with Sam

Audrey's best friend Sam came over today for a visit.  What a treat!  Audrey was on cloud nine to play with her best friend and I believe Lauren was having loads of fun as well.  I just love that Audrey has a friend that she can call her best friend.  Here are some pictures of the kiddos playing in the back yard. 
Audrey telling how volcanoes work after her and Sam built one in the sand box.  Believe me when I say, there was a lot of explosion noises in her description.  I guess Sam was giving her a lesson on what volcanoes sound like.    
Then it was time for everyone to enjoy our small slide.  Here you can see Lauren really enjoying herself!
Everyone gets a turn and they were all so kind with one another.  Amazing!
Here Sam is showing his best Storm Trooper move with a paint brush.  Boys...any item can be a gun.
This is Audrey telling me that Sam is her very best friend.
I love this shot!
This one too.  Sam, you are a cutie!
But Seriously, this is what I love about Sam...he is just so fun!
Sam, you got to come over again real soon!  Have a great day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment