Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Singing from the roof top

There are somethings that you know will happen.  You just try to keep calm when it does happen even though your heart is in your throat!  Well, today was just that...I had the windows open while Audrey was outside playing and I hear her singing her version of Jesus Loves Me.  In my heart, I am so thankful for her sweet song, so I go to the window to see her outside singing and I just about passed out when I see her singing from her play house roof top.  
This is a shot coming out of the back door to ask her what she was doing.  It is not a great shot but I believe it gives a perspective of how high she is.
Here she is explaining to me that she was just singing to Jesus. 
I asked her if she was being safe and she then lays down on top of her house and says yes. She is being safe.  Have I mentioned before that she has the balance of cat?  
Here she is telling me all about her friend Sam and how she is looking forward to seeing him again.  I know I am looking forward to getting more pictures of them playing together.  They are just so cute playing together.   

No comments:

Post a Comment