Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

As a photographer wannabe, there are certain moments when you want...no need to get right.  And that was yesterday at the pumpkin patch.  Last year, I got so many good shots and this was before I took classes, upgraded my camera and got a new lens.  Yesterday, was cloudy which is best kind of weather for pictures.  I had everyone coordinated to the bright colors of the pumpkins as well as a family.  I know lame...but I really wanted to have as many things going for me as possible.  Well, the one thing I did not have planned is a 3 year old who DID NOT want her picture taken.  UGH...so below is the best that I could do with the uncontrollable 3 year old.  Can you relate?
This was the first shot of the day...I should have known this was not going to be good.
Again, Audrey is not looking at me but this is a good shot of her on the tractor.
Kris getting a sweet kiss from Audrey.
Lauren was just too cute in this jacket.  I am loving the Crazy 8 store.  
Lauren getting to drive the tractor.  Can you tell she is excited?  Too bad Audrey's head is in the way or this shot would have been perfect!
Audrey driving a tiny tractors.  They did not work to well, but it did offer a cute shot.
Kris got this shot.  With her new haircut she looks so much older than she is.
Kris got this shot as well.  Lauren is so beautiful!
Mama with her pouty Audrey.
We left the pumpkin patch for some ice cream and I was hoping to get some cute shots and I love this one of Lauren waving hello to some people having ice cream near by.
Once we got home we carved up the pumpkin with a happy face because we only like happy pumpkins in this house hold!
He is a cutie...
We all hope you get out and enjoy some family time as well.  Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment