Saturday, October 9, 2010

Backyard Fun

Seriously...can the weather be any more perfect!  So, while Kris was inside taking a nap, I grabbed the girls and my camera and went outside just to see what pictures I could get.
Here Lauren was facing direct sun so I used my body to block the sun and I love the effect it offered in the catchlight in her eyes.  Thanks Karen Russell for that tidbit! 
Here is Lauren giggling as she is going up the steps of our little slide.
Audrey has not gone down the slide normally in a very long time and by the look on her face, I really do not think she will ever go down the slide normally.
Audrey, giving me her grown up smile.  It is amazing how quickly she is growing up.
Audrey carrying Lauren and as you can tell, Lauren loves it.
Audrey loves carrying Lauren as well.
I am so very thankful that my girls play so well together.  I tell Audrey all the time that she is teaching Lauren how to be her very best friend and I believe Audrey is beginning to see the affects of her being so patient with Lauren.  Today, she came up to me and told me that Lauren is her very best friend...  I wish Audrey was my big sister because she really is the best Big Sister I have ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment