Thursday, October 28, 2010

Costume Dry Run

 OK...so I know my chores are not done and it is already the end of the day and I should be frantically trying to get my work done but...the girls saw their costumes and I thought, why not!  So, I put them on the girls since we are going to wear them to the gym tomorrow and since Halloween is this weekend.  I thought, I guess I should let them get used to wearing them.  So, below are a few quick shots I got of the girls in their costumes.
Lauren is going to be a Ladybug for Halloween.  Yes, that is a toothbrush she has in her hand.  She has been walking around with a toothbrush these last few days.  I guess she really wants to be like her big sister.


 OK...I could not pick out which picture was the cutest!  She is just so beautiful as a Princess Butterfly Doggie.  I really dont know which part is the doggie part but at least she pulls off the Princess Butterfly.  
OK...this is just hilarious!  Kris got this shot of Audrey trying out my scuba mask.  Great shot and I am sure she will love this shot when she starts dating! hehehe
Have a great day and thank God tomorrow is Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment