Wednesday, October 27, 2010

On a Boat

OK...I did not fall off the end of the Earth, but I did take a girl trip with my Mama, Jenn (my sister), and my Aunt Judy.  We planned this trip since February and we were so excited to get out and have some girl only time.  It was such a wonderful trip.  I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband who took time from work to watch the girls and also very thankful for my amazing mother in law, Bonnie who came over to watch the girls when Kris had to go to work.  Seriously, I am so richly Blessed to have such wonderful support from my family.  Do you see why I love my family so!  Okay, enough with the writing...I am sure you want to see some pictures...
My Aunt Judy and my Mama.  These two cracked me up this whole trip and showed me how sisters can be best friends.
Here they are playing catch in the parking lot.  The whole objective between the two of them was to see who can make the other laugh more...
My sister (Jenn), Mama and me.  Yes, I am the whitest of my family...no matter how much I tan...always super white compared to these ladies! 
My only creative shot of the moon that looked somewhat interesting.  It was challenging to get a good shot because the lights on the boat were so bright.
Cape Cod...this is my favorite drink.  
My Aunt Judy taking a turn on the slot machine.  
Our one day excursion at Cozumel, Mexico.  This was the area all of the boat photographers were stopping people to get a shot.  I can see why...the composition is really nice.  Thank you boat photographers!
Jenn really wanted to go to the Mayan ruins and I took loads of pictures but sites are not interesting unless someone is in them.  Don't you agree?
This her being goofy while the tour guide is talking about some mombo jumbo...  Jenn kept me laughing through out this whole trip.
This is one of the props they had at the port where we were to get back on at the ship.  I am trying my best to be intimidating with such big guns!
My gorgeous sister.  Seriously, she is beautiful in every shot I got of her!
My goofy pose...As you can see, Jenn brings out the goofy in everyone! 
OK...now I need to get back to getting back to the natural routine of things.  Of course, I have  not stopped hugging and kissing my sweet girls.  I missed them so very much and I am glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you all look so good. Looks like fun time where had by all.

    ReplyDelete