Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Week

Wow...is it already Friday already!  It has been a whirlwind of a week.  I hope you all got out to your neighborhood night out.  We did on Tuesday night and it was so much fun.  Most of the pictures were from that night.  
Kris and Lauren 
Mama and Lauren...I just love that girl!
Lauren enjoying the two piece band.  I have to admit I was enjoying them as well.  I just wish I could remember the band name.  I really wanted to get a CD because they were really good! Oh well, maybe next year! 
Audrey learning about fire trucks.  This guy was so sweet to answer all of this Mama's silly questions since no one else was asking questions.
Clowns...seriously, are they always so creepy looking?
Audrey with her balloon flower that popped with in 10 minutes of getting it.

Since Tuesday, I have started working on repainting my bathroom and so I did not take pictures on Wednesday or Thursday.  But today we meet up with a friend Audrey made while Kris and I were on vacation.  It was so cute to see Audrey see her friend again.  Too bad we could not stay longer at the park...it was such a beautiful day!!!
Audrey with a new friend, Avery.  Too cute!
The shot of the day...love the composition here!
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment