Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good times

Yesterday, the girls and I went to the Zoo.  As always it was a wonderful time!  This time, we got to go with this super cool girl, Pamela, who just moved here from Kansas.  She has two beautiful girls and we got to show them around the Zoo.  It was really nice to spend time with them and with the animals.  I did not take too many pictures because I was talking most of the time.  I know, I really need to work on that...
This is Audrey, Sophie, and Jasmine looking for the monkeys.  This picture is not great because the light was too blotchy but the kiddos were not staying still for too long.
Audrey wanted to sit with her new friends so they all squeezed in a double stroller.  Don't they all look so excited to be at the Zoo?  
Audrey is the in the phase of wanting to be a doggie.  She barks and walks like a dog most of the day around the house.  It was cute at first, but she tries to bark to me and thinks I should understand what she is saying...needless to say, it can get annoying.  Well, the above pictures are of Audrey dressed up like a dog and the bottom one, yes that is her barking like a dog.  Too funny!  OK...I guess her being a dog is funny sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment