Monday, October 4, 2010

Train Ride

Ever since Audrey was about 18 month old, she has loved going on the Forest Park Miniature Railroad train.  It is a small train, that goes through the Trinity Park and takes about 45 minutes for the whole trip.  Super fun and really enjoyable for adults and kiddos.  Well, the temperature has dropped a bit and Audrey was asking about going on the train ride, so Kris and I agreed it was time for a small family outing.  Well, it was really crowded and so we had to wait for the train and here are some pictures I got while waiting.
Audrey and Lauren did get her hair cut if you are wondering if their hair does look shorter.  Audrey is getting to be such a big girl.  
Daddy Kisses!  They are the best! 
This is Audrey about to give kisses thinking that Grandma Bonnie does not want kisses...but secretly...she wants them...Reverse psychology, can you believe it works even at this age?
Look at the smiles all around!  Kisses can do that to anyone! 
Love this shot!  Everyone is completely natural and it can be seen in the smiles.  I just wish I didnt cut off the feet...but overall...love it and I love my family!
This is Lauren running to Daddy because she did a step all by herself.  Its the little things...
Train is coming and this is the last shot I took of this adventure.  Believe me there was a train and Audrey did move behind the yellow line.  I just wanted to put away the camera and enjoy the ride.
This is the best shot I got of my girls and Kris all dressed in Texas, Texas, Yee-Haw.  Well, that is what Audrey calls it when she wears burnt orange.  I love that girl's Cheerleading Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment