Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fill the frame

Well, I just found out I have another 4 weeks of light duty which translate for a SAHM...crazy talk!  I was told not to pick up my dear Lauren for 4 long weeks.  I will do my best but I am sure I will give in from time to time.  So, what is a girl to do...take pictures!  One of my favorite photographers is Erin Cobb.  She does such a great job of taking pictures of children and is a true inspiration to me.  One of her many suggestions is to fill the frame, so with that challenge in mind I tried it out on Audrey.  Of course, she is becoming a non-cooperative subject...ugh!  Well, at least I got a couple of cute shots before she went into hiding.

And yes that is my Iphone.  A mom has to do what she has to do to get a cute shot every now and then...
Have an amazing day! - The Beaulieu Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment