Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls at Play

There are so many toys out and I feel really out of control.  I really think I am about to loose my mind.  Maybe that is the reason why my pictures are so random because there is so little structure in the household right now.  I honestly feel that me taking some pictures was accomplishment in itself!
This is just a small portion of the play room and notice the toys everywhere...This is mess is driving me crazy.
Even Lauren's hair is crazy.  Thank God she so cute in order to pull it off!
Yes, that is a tent in the play room.  The girls love it but I am having a hard time loving it because Audrey loves putting all of her toys in it and then it is like pulling teeth to get her to help getting all of the toys out of it.
Needless to say...rough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment