Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quiet Time

For well over a year now, Audrey has had to do quiet time on the couch while watching a movie.  This really has been a blessing for me because it gives me a little time during the day when I can work on the computer or work on little to dos around the house.  Today was the first day that Lauren joined her.

Lauren's face really shows that she is really into the movie.  Do not worry it not a scary movie it is Toy Story 2 and  I am sure there will not be any permanent brain damage...I hope!  
From a photographers point of view, I really wanted to get some pics in bad lighting again and I really wanted to work on my story telling via a picture.  I am happy with this result but I really think I got too much of the couch in the picture but I did not want the window in the shot because it would really mess up my exposure.  I guess I will relocate them next time to improve the composition of quiet time with the girls.  
Well that is all for today.  I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment