Monday, August 16, 2010

Lauren at Play

 So, today was really a laid back kinda day.  No agenda and since I am recovering from surgery the kiddos are really doing A LOT of free play.  Below are a couple of pictures because I hard time picking which one I liked the best.  They all need work but I will only get better if I post daily and I will just try again tomorrow.

This is Lauren playing with her record player that really only plays 5 songs.  Audrey used to play with this same toy when she was younger.  Although, there has been a few times lately I have seen her play with it.  We have gotten our money's worth out of this toy.  I have been working on my custom white balance setting on my camera and I was really happy with the way this picture turned out.

Again, this is Lauren playing with a different toy and the lighting is a bit different and so I needed to reset my custom white balance setting.  The only problem was, I should have moved to the other side of her because most of her face is in the shadow.

Lastly, this is Lauren looking through the toy bins and I love this shot and unfortunately it is out of focus!!!  UGH....This makes me so frustrated...but again, try to do better tomorrow.  I just love the movement of the photo and the look of discovery on her face.  Super cute!

Well, we hope you all have a great evening and look forward to seeing what tomorrow lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment