Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gymnastics

When I was a little girl I got the opportunity to be in gymnastics for a year and I LOVED IT!  Of course, you could say I am living vicariously through my daughter by having her in gymnastics and you would be right!  I just love seeing her do forward rolls, swinging on the bars, jumping on the trampoline and walking across the balance beam with out assistance because she really does has the balance of a cat. But, as a photographer I keep thinking to myself...What was I thinking???  This gym has the WORST lighting ever!  But, to be a good photographer, you have to be able to overcome even the worst of conditions.  I cant say that I did that but I gave it my best shot.
Audrey on her toes...
For some reason, I just love seeing young kids talk with each other.  
TaDaa! 
Like I said, they all need work and I even did some post processing and they still are too dark and grainy.  This I am sure it is because the ISO was up sooo high just to get Audrey in focus.  Bad lighting is never good for pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment