Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hands

Well, I started off taking pictures of Lauren just to see what I can get.  No objective.  Just shooting to see what unfolds.  Karen Russell says that you have to be an observer and get to where you can see when a magical moment will unfold and hopefully capture it on camera.  So, I got this shot.
Then I thought, how about I focus on Lauren's hands.  Baby hands are so wonderful.  They work so hard to manipulate the world around them.  So, below are some other shots I got with Lauren's hands as the focus for todays shots.
I just love how she curls her toes when she is concentrating.
I also love the little dimples in her hands where her knuckles will be one day.  
And lastly, I love it when I get catch light in her big, beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment