Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trial Run

Hello,
This blog is started in hopes of becoming a better photographer.  My hope and desire is to take at least one photo a day and post it.  Of course, I will try to critique it but also give a story behind it to make it at least somewhat interesting...I hope it is interesting.  Also, this blog is mostly for my family and my girls to see stories of our daily life as well as to show and tell my family what is going on with us.  Let's just hope that it sticks as a habit!  So, with out further ado...below is my first picture of the day!
This Audrey playing with her toys.  This game is called "Pick and Put".  Basically it is taking toys and picking them up and then putting them in something else.  Once that is done, then she does the same process all over again.  She has been playing this game since she was a baby.  I just love how she never grows tired of this simple game. 
Critique: I really like how the toys are in focus while everything else is out of focus.  I just wish the stroller was located somewhere else.  But it kinda plays into the story.  I also like how the toys are in the proper third of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment