Saturday, August 21, 2010

Playing in the Back Yard

OK...so I know that I am supposed to take pictures everyday to get better at taking pictures but after I posted yesterday, the girls, Kris and I went outside so I can work on my class assignments and I got some really cute shots of the girls.
First up is Audrey, with these shots I was working on panning.  Panning is when you take pictures of moving objects by moving your camera at the same rate of speed as the subject and then taking pictures while moving your camera.  The intent is to have the subject in focus while the background should be blurry because it should look like it is in motion.  Keep in mind, I have never done this before and you will see feet that are cut off in the pictures but I was concentrating on Audrey's eyes and trying to give her room in the frame to look like she still had room to move.

Love this face...so HAPPY!!!

Big First...Lauren climbed up the slide all by herself and this is her progress.


A little underexposed and a little out of focus but you can see the accomplishment in her eyes!  Good Job Lauren!
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment