Monday, August 30, 2010

Piggy Bank Fun

Well, today is the first day of me trying to be more structured with my day by doing projects that should teach the girls a little something.  I started doing this more for me than the girls because free play was driving me crazy.  Today went well, and I had a lot more fun with the girls and I have to say...I got more hugs.  And to top it off...Audrey and Lauren took a afternoon nap!  Go MAMA!!!  
So, below are a couple of shots I got of the girls while they were playing in their room with their piggy banks.  They love turning the banks upside down to get the money out just so they can put the money back in.  I also tried to teach Audrey the different types of coins and tried to keep Lauren from putting them in her mouth.  I cant believe I got any pictures at all.  


Audrey sorting her money.
Lauren with her piggy bank.
Independent Play.  I just love it when this happens.
Photographer's critique...the last 2 shots I had to do some processing with these shots which means I did not get it right out of the camera.  I am still working on trying to keep my eye on the viewfinder information so I can get the exposure right.  My photography class is over, now I just need to keep practicing to get it right and that I get it right like it is second nature.  UGH...I have so far to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment