Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday

First of all, I must send a warm thank you to my mother in law, Bonnie.  She came over today and loved on me by giving me the opportunity to get out of the house to get a mental break from taking care of the girls.  She is SO GOOD to me!  I want to credit her loving on me helped me to taking better pictures today of my girls!
First up...Lauren.
It is definitely HOT here and a breeze makes it bearable and thank God there was a breeze this afternoon.  I got Lauren outside and even though she is so ready for a nap she was happy to be outside.  I was really trying to work with the sun light to create a Halo effect with Lauren's hair.  I think I still have work on that effect but I did get a couple of cute shots.

This one you can see how tired she was...

Now it is Audrey's turn...
Sid the Science kid has an episode about birds building nests and she has been wanting to build a nest ever since that episode.  So, since Lauren was napping I had Audrey go outside and pick stuff a bird would use to build a nest.  She was so excited.  She first sorted all of the different items then she built the nest herself.  Notice the flowers, this was to make the bird's nest pretty.

Then we must make a bird that would live in the bird's nest.

Finally, the bird that will live in the bird's nest.

I love my girls!  Happy Friday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment