Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Action Shots

OK...I know I am supposed to take pictures daily and then post them but Sunday I was unable to post the below action shots.  The family went to hang with Kris's old roommates from college.  Good times!!!  It is amazing how much all of the kiddos have grown.  We all had a great time and they had a small inflatable pool and I thought I would try out getting action shots.  I got quite a few cute shots.
This is Chloe. She is just so super cute!
Lauren is watching the kiddos run around and wishing she could join them.
Rebekah and her son, Nicholas just chillin'.
This is Wes caught in mid flight.  
This is Ryan caught in mid flight.  I LOVE the look on Wes's face.
This is Audrey caught in mid flight.  This shot makes me wish I was a kid again!

And, just to prove that I am taking pictures daily...below is a shot of Audrey with her trusty back pack full of books.  She is running around the play room telling me is going to school.  I love her enthusiasm for school.



No comments:

Post a Comment