Monday, August 23, 2010

Lauren's Rough Day

So, poor Lauren started out today with falling off of our bed on to the hard...hardwood floors.  Ouch!  She tried and tried to recover from a fall like that but it was followed by falls, frustrations, and more falls.  While giving her a bath tonight she fell on the same area of her face again!  The below pictures captures the type of day she was having...
So, I was trying to capture her dress up in a creative way that didnt involve her looking at me because she was not in a good mood.  I feel this may need work, but I like that I was trying to do something different instead of just taking pictures of the girls.
PS
Sorry for the no post on Sunday.  The girls went to hang out with Pappa and Nanna right after we got back from church.  Then once they got back it was dinner, bath time, bedtime and no camera time...so sad for Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment