Thursday, September 9, 2010

Business Trip

Today Kris left for his business trip to speak at a leader's conference.  Just to type that sentence makes me so proud of him and I am so very, very proud.  But selfishly, I know I am going to miss him for the next couple of days.  As we were leaving the airport Audrey tells me that she will be so happy when Daddy gets home.  That is truly my girl...missing Kris just seconds after he is gone.  So, knowing he is going to be gone I wanted to try to capture some pictures of him before he left.  I know typically you get pictures of my girls, but today is all about my Babe...
Here I was trying to be artistic and think outside of the box in showing Kris leaving for his trip.  I took loads of pictures but this is the only one that looked somewhat good.  Seriously, how artistic can you be with a suitcase?
I really only had 1 minute of taking pictures of Kris before we had to leave to take him to the airport.  My Babe...always pushing time lines to the last minutes possible.
Is this the pose I will have to battle as long as texting is apart of our culture?
OK...so it is not a great shot composition wise but there is contact with the photographer, that's me, and I will take contact and a smile any day of the week!

Have a great trip my Babe and your girls are missing you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment