Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SWAP

I am so excited.  I mean really excited because today at 4:45 I will be in a one day class at Fort Worth Camera.  It is called, Shooting With A Professional (SWAP) and we are going to be shooting one of my favorite places in Fort Worth...the Botanical Gardens.  They are going to have models there and we get to see how a professional sets up the shot and then we get to try it out.  I mean seriously...how cool is that!!  So, we are supposed to bring our camera bag, lenses and of course a notebook.  So, in spirit of my enthusiasm...
The pen is from my latest class, Photographer's Workshop by Karen Russell.  It was such a wonderful class and I HIGHLY recommend it!

Of course I cannot go a day with out taken at least one picture of my sweet girls!  

No comments:

Post a Comment