Friday, September 10, 2010

Park Play

OK...so I may be a bad mom to take Audrey out even though she is not feeling up to her normal self, but I was seriously loosing my mind being in the house.  I am feeling so much stronger after my surgery and I really wanted to get out and try some new shots.  Of course we were only there for about 30 minutes before Audrey told me that she did not feel well and wanted to go home.  My poor girl...but to see her smile for at least the first 15 minutes was what this Mama needed and I think Audrey needed it too...
I love this girl so very much!
I love this girl too.  
Super cool park!  Thanks Edith for the suggestion!
Now...from a photographer's perspective this was more challenging than working inside my house and to be honest, I was intimidated to use my custom white balance function because I did not know how steady the girls were going to be.  I will go back to see if I can get better shots composition wise.  The goal is to get it right out of the camera and not to do so much processing!!!!

1 comment: