Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Stuff

Well, last night was disappointing, but I did realize that I do have a good knowledge of my camera and the mechanics of taking a good, quality picture...correct exposure for those photo people out there!  I also saw that complementing and connecting with your model does make a difference.  
Look at that smile.
Also, I did learn that photography is a profession that I could do part time and still be a SAHM.  So, even if the class was not all that I hoped for, I did learn a couple of things.  Learning all that you can is what keeps us young and I definitely feel more alive when I am growing in my knowledge of something!
Today, I got the all clear from the Dr. and I am now at full duty!  Hooray!  Now I feel like I need to try out some new ideas that I have been collecting.  But before the fun, I need to get my chores done!  Yuck!  But a Mama got's to do what a Mama got's to do...
So, below are some random shots I got today...
  
If only my life was Real Simple!
I got these from Hobby Lobby and put them out...I guess I am really ready for Fall to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment