Friday, September 24, 2010

Heading to Vacation!

Hello there,
Yes, my wonderful husband and I are leaving for a quick get away for a couple of days.  And to make this dream come true would be no other than Kara...the best Sister-in-law in the world!  We love you so very much Kara!  Well, she has a 18 month old, Jax, that will be keeping my girls company while Kris and I take some time to relax.  So, here are some pictures of them playing today.
I know that Audrey is a bit too big for the scooter but she can make it move!  Here she is teaching Jax how to make quick turns.
Jax's big smile...yes he is loving all of the one on one training!
Audrey is loving having someone who will race her.  She has been practicing for a long time.
This is the chase...I love to see kiddos smiling and laughing. 
I will try to take loads of pictures and will post some when I get back.  I hope you all have a great weekend and I will update you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment