Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spa Day

Being a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM), part of my job description is to clean the house, as well as laundry, feed the family, and keep up with the household to keep it a well oiled machine.  So, I have justified paying the sweetest woman you will ever meet to clean my house once a quarter.  Many moms pay to have their nails done, shopping excursions, or even a message.  For me, my Spa Day is walking into my clean house and taking a deep breath of the fresh clean smell and know that it is all done.  There is NOTHING better!  I love Spa Days!!!!!
So, to celebrate my Spa Day I took a couple of pictures to share the sweet parts of my special day and work on creating a memory with the little touches that Christie does to make these days so awesome!
 
I just love how the book is set up for Lauren in her crib and with the stuff animals sitting up as if waiting for her.  So sweet...
My work space never looks this clean.  This is so Beautiful...
This was the message left on the fridge.  Too cute!
Thanks Christie for all that you do and I really do appreciate all of your hard work.  You do such a great job and this Mama is so grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment