Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rainy Day

You may not know this about me, but I love the rain.  Love it!  I like the way it smells, the way it feels on my skin, and of course the wonderful things it does to our beautiful planet.  I personally believe rain is another example of how God is the Blessed Controller in all things.  But as a photographer, rain is hard to capture.  I wanted to capture the simplicity of the rain while also try to capture the beauty it can bring...oh yes and do it in full manual mode.  Wow...it was a challenge!  So, out of loads of shots, below is all that I got.  
This is a small puddle close to my carport that helped me keep my camera dry while I worked with all of the technical stuff.
So, yesterday was an eventful day with Lauren taking her first steps and I wanted to make sure that I got out the video for you all to see, but I did get a few good shots of the girls yesterday and wanted to share those as well.
Audrey playing dress up.  Thanks Jenn M. for the dress-up stuff.  As you can see, we are still enjoying it!
Lauren with her new walking shoes.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you captured Audrey looking so grown up...and the pink wings look much better on the girls than they did on Ryan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete