Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sister Love

As a mom, I have put some hard routines into our day that I will not deviate from.  One is that we get dressed and ready for the day.  Even if the girls are sick...they are still dressed and ready for the day.  I am sure that once they are teenagers that this will be a battle between us but until then....everyone in the household gets dressed and ready for the day.  With both of my girls part of getting ready for the day is fixing their hair.  Well, on my counter top there are loads of things that the girls play with while I try to get their hair pulled back.  Today, they did the cutest thing.  They shared water from the water bottle that I have on the counter to wet down their hair when it is really out of control in the morning.  Check it out...
Caught in the act.
Lauren really does trust her big sis.
By the way, these photos were taken by my babe.  He did such an awesome job of seeing a moment unfold and capturing it on the camera.  Good job Babe!
This is a photo I took last night.  I am still debating if I want it to be a silhouette or keep the post processing.  Decisions, decisions...

Have a great day everyone....get out there and do something outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment