Friday, September 3, 2010

Off-day

Today, has been kinda of an off-day for me.  I just feel like I am not myself.  I think it is because it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside and I am stuck inside because I am still on light duty.  So in other words....I cannot take the girls anywhere and the back yard is too muddy to take the girls outside to play.  So, I am left inside to look and wish I could go outside...September 15th cannot come fast enough! Thankfully, the girls could not tell the difference between today and any other 100 degree day.  
Below are some shots I got of my dear sweet Lauren.  I am working on trying to get her to look at me when she is focusing on something else and bonus if I can get her to smile.  I am trying to work on interacting with my subject but trying to keep her engaged in what she is doing.  Tough task, even for her own Mama.
Here Lauren is moving the chair was happy to turn around and laugh at my funny sound.
Here Lauren was showing me the phone she is playing with.
Here I was trying to capture a sweet looking photo but unfortunately...I focused on the wrong area!!!!  UGH!  One day...I will get focus right!!!!
Happy Friday everyone and I hope you all enjoy a long with weekend with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment