Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Day

As a SAHM, there are days when you are running all day long with out taking a moment to stop and take a breath.  Well, it is 9:30 at night and I am now taking a breath and I just now realized what today is...it is 9/11.  And, like everyone else I remember the fear that I felt on that day and I remember how deeply I felt for those people that died and their families.  I remember how much I longed to hear from those I love and to know they were alright.  That day, was a busy day...there was no list of things to do...there was no objective to accomplish.  That day I do remember.
Today...after my running around to get this and that for my family, doing laundry, cleaning up after my girls, and so on...remembering that day...I am so thankful for the love I have in my heart for my Lord, Jesus Christ, and the love for my family, and the love for my friends, and the love I have for my fellow human being.
Thank you Bonnie for capturing this Mama loving her Lauren.  
Good night everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment